View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 08:45 PM

duker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really nice
Default Re: Let's Talk About Knives.....................

Ard, you should definitely check out the Grohmann website. A guy like you will appreciate their knives. I highly recommend getting their "original", the DH Russell #1--it's a beautiful knife and very useful as a general outdoors sheath knife. And I think we can all agree that you can't have too many knives.

As to posting pictures. . .the thing is, I'm not much of a picture taker and don't even own a camera (except the one on my iPod Touch), and the only pictures I do have of fishing trips are ones taken by friends of mine (like the one in my profile--that's me heading out on the Chilkoot one frosty morning). Also, I'm having a bit of trouble uploading pictures I do have from iPhoto to a gallery on this site--the pics from iPhoto are apparently too big for the gallery. I've read the "posting photos" thread and guess I'll eventually have to use photobucket or a similar website. Anyway, one day I'll get around to it.

Scott