View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the best floating fly line color?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutThroat Leaders View Post
I believe Fly Line color is more for the fisherman than the fish.
This is another example of where the search feature probably would have worked better than a post. This subject has been beaten to death and you never change anyones mind. The answers run from black to white and every bright and dull color between.

White or light blue is the best color in my opinion because that is the color tha fish will see it against. Black is a great color if you don't want to be able to see the line yourself. Same with olive and other water colored lines. Nature made fish dark on top and light on the bottom for just this reason. Hard to see from underneath and above that way. Nearly 4 billion years of evolution can't be wrong. If you disagree with me, tell it to mother nature, because I'm out.