View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 05:39 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glenwood Springs, Carbondale, or Basalt Colorado?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewalker1013 View Post
Hey Ard, can I get a little rec action too por favor?

Used to live in Vail Valley, but now stay with friends in Carbondale area on our annual trip to CO, and don't have any good ideas on where to go on our own. Have floated with a guide before, but that's darn expensive... Can probably only do that for one day. Plan on trophy hunting with a buddy, as well as trying to put my wife onto some fish (she's pretty handy with a fly rod). Not afraid to hike, drive, explore, whatever. Our little group group has climbed several 14ers together, and now I've gotten a couple of them into fly fishing after years (and years) of being real close buddies
Stop into one of the fly shops and get a Frying Pan/Roaring Fork river map, it will detail all of the public access points along both rivers.