View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud ofCutThroat Leaders has much to be proud of
Default Re: Colorado River Cutts (photos not working...)

wow, what great colors. Awesome that you got to share it with your wife. My wife and I use to fish a lot together, before kids.... we are heading to West Yellowstone this June, so I am hoping we can get some great fishing in together then. Nothing beats finding the little gems of streams / creeks.

Thanks for sharing.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

wow, what great colors. Awesome that you got to share it with your wife. My wife and I use to fish a lot together, before kids.... we are heading to West Yellowstone this June, so I am hoping we can get some great fishing in together then. Nothing beats finding the little gems of streams / creeks.

Thanks for sharing.

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com