View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 03:32 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going back to the Old, new-Fashioned Vest

Have a chest pack and feel uncomfortable wearing it . Had a Woolrich vest since the 80s and became a little to attached to it. It was comfortable had big pockets just what I like but over the years got a little holy (this does not mean it went to church , the other holy). Took my grandson out last spring and my daughter commented that maybe it was time to trash the vest. Of course I said no it's a part of my personality and left it at that. Christmas rolls around and she buys me this new vest mesh really nice . In the box is a card that says enjoy your new vest and please throw the rag out! I wear my new vest and I like it a lot but the old one still hangs on my tying chair unless she comes to visit then I hide it . Some things are hard to toss !
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser