View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 05:41 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Going back to the Old, new-Fashioned Vest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbfly View Post
Worn out some vests Dean...and still wearing one(a G3)...I like to have all my little stuff close at handhate missing something when I need it
And you can fit a 16" deep dish pizza in the back pocket!!

I went with the new Simms vertical mesh vest. I had a gift certificate that eased the pain. First, I like the mesh body for obvious reasons - light and cool. The main pockets are ... vertical, hence the name, to avoid all that bulk around the bottom that I disliked.

I'm looking forward to filling it up and taking it fishin!

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonwt View Post
Got away from vests about 3 years ago,went with the waterdance pack,excellent,just upgraded to the new umpqua 650 ledges pack with more room,so far very nice pack,shoulders dont get tired anymore after 6-8 hours on the water.
Thanks for sharing, winston, but this is a vest thread.