View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 09:48 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 5-Weight Shootout

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpeter View Post
Being Swedish, it's interesting to read that they prefer the Loop Opti Stream to the much more expensive Loop Cross S1 (not tested). "Nano-technology" is not everything.

I thought they would find the Opti Stream slightly underlined (historically said to be more of a 5 wt, not that I have tried it myself).
Welcome to the forum. Not being Swedish, I find it interesting myself. I also find it interesting that the much touted One, did not even make the list. May explain why next to brand new ones are for sale all the time.

Something that does not get pointed out much, the guy that does these has some biases. For instance, drags in his reel shootout. If he had included drags, a Ross would have won, and to his credit, admitted it. He does the same with the rods. I would not take his results to seriously.