View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 01:50 AM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default re: Should We Suspend Swaps For The Summer????

Good idea Larry. We've had a nice round of swaps. Really nice. And it is fishing time for sure. I'd like to personally thank the crew of tiers that participated in the round of swaps that began on the new year.

That said, those of us in the West that have to deal with run-off season, it can be as hard as the end of winter. With the long warm days but no fishing due to huge muddy flows, tying flies ramps up again after the spring fishing season ends. I know that I'll have summer bugs to tie up and replenish my boxes. After the lawn is mowed, garden tended, house re-painted, etc. I'd rather be tying PMDs and attractors so if I wanted to post one more swap in June when I'm going nuts for fishing but have no options...well you get it.

I agree with the break as of now, with the last swap in. It's been good to get the swaps up and running smoothly. Thanks Ard and Larry for getting us back on track as well as the new swapsters - boz, watson, and pocono! Next one is mine, till then -- go fish!