View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 05:34 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Orvis to Acquire the Scientific Anglers and Ross Reels Businesses from 3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by glcaddis View Post
I'm a big fan of Orvis. I have bought their products, including clothes, for many years. Hint, the clothes are not that expensive if you by them on sale at the end of the season. After Christmas is a great time to shop at their stores.

When you own two well known brands, it would make no sense to incorporate them into yours and lose the identity of the acquired brands.
Total agreement here. I have Orvis clothing that has to be 20 years old, in a couple cases possibly older. Truly things that 'You got what you paid for, and then some.'