View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:31 AM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of
Default Re: St. Louis Streams

Yeah the Meremec is pretty dang high right now, and its raining again, so I bet to comes out of its banks in a few places here this weekend. It has been with 1-2 feet of coming out of them in the areas I usually cross it, and its out of them in a few spots. I've never tried it, there are good smallies in that area though. I really dont think you'll have to worry about it being super crowded on a thursday, usually its a friday thru sunday morning deal.

if you felt like paying to fish, Westover farms is just down the road from Meremec, you will be one of the only people on the stream, and there will be many very nice rainbows crusing around. I think a half day of fishing is 25 bucks there. I know the guy who runs the hatchery for them, he's been a friend of mine for YEARS. Average fish in their stream is 16-18" and there are plenty of 20"+ in there too.

Storm Drain Bonefisher