View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 07:42 PM

flytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to behold
Default re: Should We Suspend Swaps For The Summer????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
We have had about half a dozen swaps that began and then never finished. People who mailed flies did not receive any returns, swap coordinators dropped from the forum, people complained, etc.

That is why we have tried to have some measure of control over how many swaps are running at any given time and who is running them.
That seems to be a problem every fly tying forum that has fly swaps experiences but they don't shut down because of a minor glitch. Swappers pick up the pieces and move on with the next swap. I've been in a couple of failed swaps and I continue to swap. The world is still spinning.

But it your website and I'm sure you'll do what's best.

YOUR way is not the ONLY way when tying flies!

Fly tyers can be masters of making things complicated!

You're only limited by lack of imagination. Be creative, experiment.

http://flytyingnewandold.blogspot.com/