Thread: warmwater pics
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 02:43 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: warmwater pics

Click the image to open in full size.

That is freakin awsome. They fight like hooking the back end of a truck don't they? Is that a White Sturgeon? It has more distinct scutes than the Lake Sturgeon we have here. If this keeps up we may need to add a Sturgeon subforum. Yours make number 3 I have seen posted on here. Way to cool. Best thing I have seen in days.

Edit: I'm adding my Lake Sturgeon so you can see the difference in the two species. Lake Sturgeon smooth out once they get up around 3' long. When they are a foot long type fish, they are like grabbing ahold of a seriously mad rose bush. Hard on the hands. A lot less well maked than your is. Yours is actually a pretty fish. I wish there was a way to like that post twice.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Guest1; 05-06-2013 at 03:03 AM.