View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 12:19 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should We Suspend Swaps For The Summer????

I was not aware he had not sent stuff out when he vanished. I just tried to do an obituary search for him, and unless his relatives (Found four of them in my search) didn't pay to have his obit. listed, he's still kicking and has not shuffled off this mortal coil, joined the choir invisible, become an ex Mark. Furthermore, I got a phone number and matched it to the Mineola address I had for the swaps I did he was leader on. I called that number and got an answering machine, that said "Hi, you have reached Mark...."

It seems his name is off the address, so he either moved and took the number with him, a relative like the wife did and never changed the answering machine message. Something. I tried to look through social security for a death notice, in case they just did not list an obituary, but they have a requirement that for a certain amount of time, which has not yet elapsed if he did die, we can't see if he kicked the bucket or not.

Being as he was always so reliable, I have the feeling that what ever occurred, it is not good. I have a friend who is better at searching this stuff than I am. I will ask her to take a look for me, so we at least have an idea what the heck happened.