View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: If you could be air-dropped to fish anywhere in America....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_guy12955 View Post
I'll just drive the 30 min to New River and fish for them big ol' football small mouth.
I would like to have your unused air drop ticket please. Although I have always found good fishing close to home the call of adventure would be too strong for me to abstain.

I would like to go to the head waters of The Allagash Wilderness and then spend at least 4 weeks floating the river beginning September first through the end of the month. 4 weeks may be enough to get to the St. John and to take it all the way to The Bay Of Fundy. I may need 6 so I better leave August 25 and plan to reach Fundy by October

Months could be changed to meet varying seasons in both countries.......... I just like fall up there, I believe it to be one of the prettiest places I've ever seen. Why not somewhere here? Remember, I still have the trip fly_guy turned down

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;