View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:53 PM

diamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to all
Default Re: Pet Peeve's.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by charged View Post
When fishing with a buddys who are in-experianced anglers, and everything you catch is wrote up in there book as luck. (I never say anything, but it sort of feels like a stab in the heart, when you got to tie all the knots.....ect)

The only thing I really find more frustrating, is when the same in-experienced angler ends up catching the monster. I guess in fishing there is always a mixture of both luck and acquired skill, the line that divides the two ends of the spectrum can sometimes be awfully thin.

I do know people, who consistently outfish me (one of them is my younger brother), and I always give him credit for his abilities.
Counterpoint:

I get a much bigger thrill putting new anglers on good fish than I do catching them myself. Seeing someone land their first trout on a fly rod is as good as it gets.