View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 01:41 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's Your Profile Like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trout trekker View Post
O.K. Ard,

I decided to play along. Wrote up a bio and posted it. I guess I've gotten to old, because it only would accept half of it.

Nip and tuck, TT
I can relate.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by random user View Post
This makes me think about what I have included and haven't included in my profile. I know why I am vague about most stuff. this thread has me thinking though. A site of this nature is only a good as the active member's validity and the validity of their contributions.
Much truth to the above. In many ways this Fora is like a British 'Pub.' We talk, we exchange experiences, observations that 'might work for you' - or not.

But the bio info gives me a perspective as does the location info. A question asked, knowing the posters location has kept my fingers off the key board on many occasions. Nothing I could add that would contribute a wit's worth.