Thread: Entomology App?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 09:15 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entomology App?

I don't know of any hatch specific apps, but admittedly I haven't looked for one. Looking over the hatch charts and finding a good book that outlines the hatches in the region I'm fishing has always worked for me. That would be my suggestion to you.

If you're still on the hunt for some apps, it would be helpful to know which platform you're using. I know Orvis has an App, but I don't believe it's hatch specific. People have said it's a good beginner's app though. Most of the fly fishing related apps I have seen are not. As an alternative, why not bookmark a webpage that has hatch information and use that.

Call me old school, I like the books.