View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:05 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North American fishing club product tester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjc View Post
I"m with Loren on this one. Off the subject question for Milt or Loren. Is Concrete, Washington close to Slab City, Calif.?
I've seen the tv show on several occations, but a product tester??? As to Concrete,Washington its about (educated guess here) about 50 miles up river from the mouth of the Skagit River in western Washington. From Seattle the drive would be close to twice that distance up I-5 and hang a right up the river. Don't ask me to test the milage, as its been years since I made the drive.