View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 03:52 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North American fishing club product tester?

The article on attractor flys was very good! As was said the field tester is an advertisement gimmick and you will get stuff to test like 5 hooks , three curly tails a spoon etc. There is a hunting club that goes by the same name and does the field testing thing also. I doubt you are getting a Remington 870 from them but I got a licence holder once. I think a big grab for many people is the members trophy page that posts pretty much everything and anything the members send in. Some people will definately like it to each his own but its not for everybody. For me its to much pole and string fishing!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser