View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 06:52 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alaskans to D.C.: Stop Pebble Mine From Destroying 14,000 American Jobs

Joe, the EPA is filled with frothing at the mouth wackos ready to crucify anyone carrying a gold pan, dip stick or singing "Coal Miners Daughter". The people living by Bristol Bay could have voted for the mine and it wouldn't make a difference, the EPA is going to take its time, do a complete study and never pass this thing.

The only sense of urgency is coming from the non-profits trying to fill their pockets before the EPA rules against the mine.

Dave