View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 10:43 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just walked out side to have a smoke and like getting hit with a pillow in the fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Yikees! Fred did you move overnight to Palmdale, that is way too hot this early in the year?
Been to Palmdale, don't want to go back. Actually located 15 minutes north of Medford, Oregon. Even though I'm only at 1365 feet (per my GPS) we're considered to be 'High Desert.' Average day (Summer) will be 85 -95 degrees.

Which is a pain as my office area gets full sun during the 'heat of the day.' Only good thing is the home is well insulated so it takes well into the day before I have to kick on the AC.

fae