View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alaskans to D.C.: Stop Pebble Mine From Destroying 14,000 American Jobs

I can see why you think there could be damage being where you are at, but regulations have changed a lot since they did what they did to places like Pittburg, New Jersey, Detroit and places like that. But people are not looking at any facts. There have been none offered, none referenced. The lack of research, politicised opinions based on a complete lack of research into the backgrounds of the people driving those baseless opinions, willingness to circumvent law, due process and the Constitution are nothing less than stunning.

What I find particularly amusing is that many of the same rabid people out to destroy any US based resources, have the unmitigated gall to say out of the other side of their mouths, "The rest of the world hates us because we take all their resources." It would be funny if it were not so destructive. And for those of you that think the finacial collapse of us and or the world will have positive effects, look at what poor countries do to the environment.

It would be advisable to look into the background of everything these days before you give any of them a dime, and that goes for the people running them. Many groups that once were good are now run by peple I would have arrested for sedition if it were up to me.