View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 08:25 PM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future
Default Re: Alaskans to D.C.: Stop Pebble Mine From Destroying 14,000 American Jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
I will not reply to a post like that.

Dave
Like what? A post that is written from the head of a person who simply sees what is going on around him and who takes no marching orders from select 'news' sources who do nothing more than sing to the choir they created?
A person who, because he lived through the rot that both inbred parties brought to the dance, can honestly and proudly state that neither of the two major parties deserve my vote which I count as a vote of approval for what they have done? And one who stands proudly as an American with neither political party held in any sort of high esteem... but then I'm just going by actual experience in seeing how both parties conducted the business of the country.

No matter, don't respond to 'a post like that' again but please, tell me your take on as you put it, 'who is draining us of our cash?' I did.