View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 06:49 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Longevity of waders

Waders are what they are, save for Simms. All made 'off shore' that I know of. If I had to make a pick I'd look at the Dan Baileys. I've used them for close to two decades and only had one 'failure' and that was almost right out of the box. Two sets I have now (chest and mid-highs) are close to 6 or 7 years old and still going strong.

The newer one's now (bloody took them long enough to figure this out ...) don't have inside the leg seams. Major ware point just because your walking.