View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:12 AM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Longevity of waders

Simms are undoubtedly the best and most elegantly constructed...but just as easily punctured or degraded as Chinese breathables at a fraction of the cost. Get waders with the features you need; I like hand warmer pockets, belt loops and stretchy, built-in gravel cuffs that are full fitting enough to fit a fleece jacket into and allow good freedom of movement. I got new high end waders last Spring and got the better part of the season out of them before seam failure occurred and now I have a brand new replacement pair due to good customer service. At best, and I am not a guide but do go fishing a fair bit, I have gotten as many as three seasons out of lucky pairs of waders.