Thread: Never....
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:40 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Never....

Let your bass fishing neighbors know you build rods. Since the humidity and weird weather have slowed the drying of the 7'11" I had nothing to do and showed a neighbor my porch front work shop. Well wouldn't you know the landlord/tournament bass fisherman came by at the same time. Now I'm stuck with 3 flippin' sticks and a handful of other tournament bass tackle that need replacement guides, rewrapped, or something or another. Idle hands make play for the devil but all this probono sh@!t is for the birds!!! I haven't been on the water since there was snow on the ground it seems!!! My shop is fouled with conventional tackle, I'm missing the hatches I spent hours tying for and still somehow end up even more broke than I started!!! Agh feast or famine its all the same!