View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: 3 streamers (Classics as usual)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl_geoff View Post
Those all are pretty cool. i thought I read somewhere that JC capes werent being allowed for import anymore or they were even harder to get now. Whats your say in the matter?
I found a grower in the UK through a friend, I can look up the link if you are interested. They run around 100 US but are plush with very few split nails. With the UK small partials shipping the total runs about 118 if I remember, no problem with customs. The domestic capes I've seen offered are nice quality on a whole but are sparse when it comes to the feathers. For a really nice skin they don't hesitate to ask 175 here. The UK deal was the best bang for the buck. I know it sounds crazy but you need to have a few of these so you don't go plucking the best you've got and come up short, I think I have 12 or 13 of them in different qualities collected over the long run

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;