View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 05:58 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Nice fighting rainbow video i found

Handling seems OK from here, a beauty of a trout you had there. I do close barbs for C&R trout and other species. When fishing salmon to harvest I use the barbs. Flies I photograph when tying all have barbs.

I've gotten to the point that few fish are removed from the water for more than a couple seconds. I do a lot of hold by the tail while fish breaths memory shots,

Nice fish,

Ard

PS. Don't take what I said about the beads on the other thread too personally, many fellows just have not been shown how to use streamers and Spey flies to their best effect. The bead is easy and is what people show to beginners so they catch fish. I just don't agree with their use and so don't use them. I work the interior rivers with traditional flies. maybe sometime you'll come up this way to fish. It's not the Kenai but I manage

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;