View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 08:35 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Longevity of waders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtone1411 View Post
Hey cochise, I bought those same pair of Cabelas Guide waders six years ago also. They have been to Montana several times, Alaska once and tons of fishing, camping and duck hunting trips here in CA. And I don't even take good care of them. I am going to cry when they eventually leak.

I have looked over Cabelas wader selection since then, and they don't appear to be the same type or make. I don't know who made them for Cabelas but they are awesome. Oh well, on the 7th year and still going strong. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I'm a fan of the Cabelas waders as well
Over the last 25 years I've owned 6 different pairs and never had a problem
Currently I have the dry-plus in both stocking foot and boot foot (5 years) and my non-breathable fly-weights that I use a lot are close to 20 years old