View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 01:19 PM

bigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Favorite way to store flys

Phil, If you browse Ebay, that type of fly box is listed quite a bit by several sellers. It's likely they're being made by the same manufacturer & sold by different sellers & by different brand names. I purchased a few recently from Green Caddis Outfitters & they looked identical to some I had previously purchased from an Ebay seller. Not saying there's anything wrong with that, but if you do decide to buy that type of box, look around & compare prices. The boxes I've got are IMO, good quality & are probably made in China.

Keep at this awhile & your collection of flies will likely expand exponentially!

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!