View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Species specific fly lines

If all the salmon, Dolly Varden Char, and Arctic Grayling I caught using Scientific Anglers Mastery Trout lines over years only knew..............

I don't want folks in the tackle industry upset with me but I believe there is way too much hair splitting going on these days. The rods, lines, reels, almost all 'species specific' Jeez

I concur with other posters in that if you get a great buy, any line is worth having but to consider a line because it is called "Steelhead" for instance, I would just use the line I have. Those old DT lines of mine that didn't even have a fishes name in their titles; I caught everything from Channel Cats to Kings on them and never skipped a beat.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;