View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 03:29 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How would you like to have an ice cube made of this stuff for your Single Malt?

Well you can 'almost' get there. 25 years (or more) Uncle Mac put me on to 'Glacier Water.' I kid you not, clear 10,000 year old melted snow.

Month long trip to back to Canada (even Sr. Staff has to "Get the hell out of Dodge City") and intro my 'new wife' to family. Mac was a an exceptional Guy to put it at the least.

Ding-Dong on His/Frances front door and 'Come in my Dear!' (To Joan) Aunt Fran just rolled her eyes and 'Come in too Freddie.' Context, Joan was a stunning currlie headed-mop top Red Head.

The two sat there for hours, noses inches apart chatting about God knows what.

"Freddie, I think we need to walk to the store and get things for dinner. I don't think we could shovel those two apart with a crow bar.''

(One liners you just can't forget.)

You had to know Fran; dead on as usual.