View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 07:02 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Woolly Bugger?

Excellent post Cochise!

Your story reminds me of some of my last trips that I made to a creek in North Central PA. I was fishing the backside of a large pool that was dammed up by a beaver and man did those rainbow voraciously attack my bugger! Thanks for jogging my memory.

The bugger is one of those magical flies that can pass as many different food sources. It is also kind of hard to fish wrong. Olive & black is my personal favorite but there are so many other good established variants out there, many of which are in bigjim's post for example. Nice flies jim!

It's also one of those flies that when you want to tweak it, the possibilities are nearly endless.