View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 03:04 AM

innes has much to be proud ofinnes has much to be proud ofinnes has much to be proud ofinnes has much to be proud ofinnes has much to be proud ofinnes has much to be proud ofinnes has much to be proud ofinnes has much to be proud of
Default Re: Fly fishing in Korea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy v2 View Post
Thanks so much, Hell yeah. I'll be there for a year maybe more who knows. Any info you can send me would be great. And i will definitely take a guide. Thanks much.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 2
If you're going to be there for a year or more I recommend getting a detailed map of the peninsula so you can plot the fishing spots. Buy it in the US because english versions are minimal in Korea unless you order them. Use a guide for the first couple of trips until you figure out the routes then you can explore from there. The Odichon and Nurichon were my favorite rivers because I always caught fish there. I spent a lot of time in those rivers fishing, drinking scotch or Soju and smoking my pipe. My blog also has links to all the FF shops in Seoul. I used to visit them just to make friends, buy flies and garner knowledge. I also recommend the Rainbow Fly Shop which is ran by a couple of Korean women. They're very good guides and have a well stocked shop.

If you have any questions at all let me know.