View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 03:04 AM

innes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fly fishing in Korea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy v2 View Post
Thanks so much, Hell yeah. I'll be there for a year maybe more who knows. Any info you can send me would be great. And i will definitely take a guide. Thanks much.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 2
If you're going to be there for a year or more I recommend getting a detailed map of the peninsula so you can plot the fishing spots. Buy it in the US because english versions are minimal in Korea unless you order them. Use a guide for the first couple of trips until you figure out the routes then you can explore from there. The Odichon and Nurichon were my favorite rivers because I always caught fish there. I spent a lot of time in those rivers fishing, drinking scotch or Soju and smoking my pipe. My blog also has links to all the FF shops in Seoul. I used to visit them just to make friends, buy flies and garner knowledge. I also recommend the Rainbow Fly Shop which is ran by a couple of Korean women. They're very good guides and have a well stocked shop.

If you have any questions at all let me know.