View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 12:54 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm so tired of getting ripped off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenacron View Post
Can China manufacture to Western standards? YES –
Not on everything. They have not got fly lines down yet, but I'm sure they are working on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditz View Post
Someone finally hit the nail on the head.

quote:Us companies further the problem by try to make shareholders happy by pushing out costs and making supernormal profits all for short term gain

This is what pushed the economy to the brink of colapse and it ain't over yet boys so hold on for a ruff ride.
Not only did it not hit the nail on the head, it missed the board the nail was in. If you remember this recession, for the first few weeks, was called the Subprime Morgage Meltdown. That was till the press figured out who caused it and they never called it that again, despite the fact the clues to the real culprit was and still is in their original name. They have done a fantastic job of rewritting history and blurring the facts. Try doing some actual research because what the press does is more fiction than truth these days.

One last note. In the 2001 budget request, the president at the time said that there needed to be a grip gotten on what Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were doing because and I quote, "A collapse of either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would have devastating consquences to both the stock market and the economy." Both collapsed.

If you doubt it, I can break out the Cspan video.

Last edited by Guest1; 05-16-2013 at 01:18 PM.