View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 12:59 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm so tired of getting ripped off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
I hear that!

One side seems to be allowed to run amok, and only the ones from a different perspective when saying things does it get the stomp. Stop it all or stop none. I have repeatedly warned that this is exactly what happened on a similar and competitive forum that I will boycott till hell freezes over. The owner, despite his complete agreement politically with the worst perpetrators, ended up banning them for life. It must have hurt to do it, because as I said, he was 100% on board politically. It lost them membership, it made people seriously mad, I am one of them. I said pretty much the same last week and had the post but not the response removed and that made me mad as well.