View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 02:12 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Sayin' Hey from Texas

Hi Sax,

I made this thread a year or so ago; http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...to-bucket.html

Unfortunately Photo Bucket has "updated" their program so the look of things has changed. I have not yet taken time to do a detailed step by step for using the new look and some of the new functions on their photo hosting site. However, some of this may prove helpful to you.....I hope

When you have problem always take a look at the top threads in each forum category, ie, General Discussions, Fly Rods, etc. What to look for are those highlighted threads we call 'Stickies' many of the forums will have Faq stickies at the top of the list or close. There may also be some other useful threads located in those top slots on every forum section here.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;