View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 03:05 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm so tired of getting ripped off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
What we need here is less of this type material not more.
And that was precisely what I said. Yet it was deleted. One side has been able to make any stupid comment they want and get no flak whatsoever. Say "hey wait a minute" to any of it and it hits the fan.

If it keeps up, it will harm the forum. This is precisely how it started on the one I refer to when saying, knock off your politics. However, if you are going to allow one side, a side that is full of it like a Christmas goose, I am going to be forced to respond, because I have had enough of the one sided BS.

They went way far to one side on the other forum. People finally got mad. It hit the fan. People were banned and it was permanently harmed. I had left for good long before the fall as I was sick of the jackassery. Do you really want to go there?

By the way, the owner of the forum was of the same political bent as the ones he banned, so I am sure it killed him to do it, but the harm it was doing overruled his political assaninities.