View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 05:36 AM

sandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I'm so tired of getting ripped off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickf View Post
Silver,

You make several good points! You made the case without getting the PAFF site members too mad at you. LOL

It seems to me that everytime a WalMart arrives in a new town, the rich business owners try to stop them while the working middle class can't wait to shop there!

PS - I apologize to the "American Workers" ...... I didn't really mean they are all fat, stupid, and lazy! I was trying to make a point about labor cost? My Helios was made by a American Craftsman and I'll keep that rod for the rest of my life! ...... unless they move the operation offshore and make the same Helios for under $100?
the only thing American made on that rod is the blank, everything else (cork, guides ) are from over seas (cheap) keep buying that high end china stuff...you are paying for the warrentee not the rod. rod cost is less than $100.00.

I am a hard working American that owns a fly shop and goes to wally world !!
Oh and I'm disabled too !!
N.J.B.B.A. #2215

I did not escape.....they gave me a day pass!
from the outer edge of nowhere
fly tying and fishing Gillie..