View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 01:14 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm so tired of getting ripped off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by popperhopper View Post
I know I am sorta new here....but why not make a political sub forum?
And that was where it started on the forum I keep mentioning. Now that subforum is gone, and there is a sticky at the beginning of every sub section that starts off Warning: New Rules so if you want to see this forum go to hell in a hand basket, just do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuehl View Post
My 2 cents - I don't mind one way or the other (about political turns in a thread) as it is all entertaining to me. Some do get passionate about things and it does not turn me away from the forum.

This was one of the few spots on the web that didn't just tick me right off. I do mind. If they are going to keep allowing one side to post BS without challenge it isn't. I'm ticked right now.