View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 07:41 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Islamorada in color

Quote:
Originally Posted by half fast View Post
Cool pics! Ever catch a flying fish on a fly rod?
No but I caught a Blackfin Tuna on a flying fish!

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liphookedau View Post
Some Nice Pics.
I haven't been to Florida yet we have Grunters over here however they are more Silver & Gold they live in The Weed Beds.
We have a Spangled Emperor with Similar markings to what's on your Grunter's Head.
We have many similar Species in our Tropical Waters Parrot Fish are always recognised & are usually The First Fish caught..
Brian.
Brian it's the opposite in the keys Parrots are the last fish caught and only if you chum and use the tiniest sabiki fly. I like those Bumphead Parrots by you they look like fun!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser