View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 11:48 AM

stenacron has a brilliant futurestenacron has a brilliant futurestenacron has a brilliant futurestenacron has a brilliant futurestenacron has a brilliant futurestenacron has a brilliant futurestenacron has a brilliant futurestenacron has a brilliant futurestenacron has a brilliant futurestenacron has a brilliant futurestenacron has a brilliant future
Default Re: I'm so tired of getting ripped off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickf View Post

I agree, I was just sayin' how cheap Chinese fly stuff is everywhere! And I should say that I love Orvis ........ and WalMart!
That's not at all what you were "just sayin", but nothing wrong with back-peddling I suppose.

Quote:

No political here! LOL I don't vote, I don't watch the news, and I really don't care what the politicians say!

Quote:

I go fly fishing almost every day all year long!
If true, you would think that you would have a better appreciation of quality... let alone your freedom.

As for the general feelings of "political threads" I think that they are a bad idea and they never end well. I didn't view this as a political thread... more like a pro-China, anti-American rant... and I must say, I am quite surprised how many of you took that "American worker spitting in food" comment lying down.

"We fish for pleasure; I for mine, you for yours." -James Leisenring