View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 11:48 AM

stenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud of
Default Re: I'm so tired of getting ripped off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickf View Post

I agree, I was just sayin' how cheap Chinese fly stuff is everywhere! And I should say that I love Orvis ........ and WalMart!
That's not at all what you were "just sayin", but nothing wrong with back-peddling I suppose.

Quote:

No political here! LOL I don't vote, I don't watch the news, and I really don't care what the politicians say!

Quote:

I go fly fishing almost every day all year long!
If true, you would think that you would have a better appreciation of quality... let alone your freedom.

As for the general feelings of "political threads" I think that they are a bad idea and they never end well. I didn't view this as a political thread... more like a pro-China, anti-American rant... and I must say, I am quite surprised how many of you took that "American worker spitting in food" comment lying down.

"We fish for pleasure; I for mine, you for yours." -James Leisenring