View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 07:45 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Islamorada in color

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
John: Thanks for posting all those great photos! I spent some time down there when I was in the military, but back then I wasn't into fly fishing (sorry I missed that opportunity).

Larry
It's funny Larry I can't imagine going down there and not fishing! Most people are thinking Disney and all that tourist **** I think fish. I've been going to the Keys every year since I was a kid and it never ceases to amaze me the amount and quality of fish. I had to go to a business meeting in Palm Beach one year and I skipped the dinner and festivities after and went fishing. thankfully my son is as fanatic as me so I always have company !

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

I forgot to ask you did you find your dog?
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser