View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 05:45 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wet Flies, Soft Hackles Swap, Spring 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Allan: Way too far, but if I had known you were in the neighborhood, I would have made the effort to get down there. It is about 4.5 hours to Laramie, then another 2.5 to get into Denver. Were you on a business trip?
Yes, I had several meeting with an Aurora-based Biotech company. In on Tuesday afternoon and out on Wednesday night. If I'd had more time, I would have PM'd you. I'm on the Board of this company, so I may get out to Boulder from time to time this year. I'll let you know the next time, but 7 hours is a real haul! Might be easier for me to fly to wherever you are (and where there's some good fishing!)

Sorry for the hijack; I'll PM you next time.

Allan