Thread: Big man waders
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 12:05 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big man waders

Quote:
Originally Posted by trout champ View Post
I am a big man. Very big 6'5" 325 lbs, depending what I eat for dinner. I have a 30"ish inseam, size 15-16 shoe, wear a 46 pant, and a 56 jacket.

Thanks
Randy
Totally different tack. I'm (now) 5-11-.75, then I was an even 6' at 180 pounds and I'm introduced to my new "#2" for the bush in 1961. The man was huge, like E-NOR-MUS big. He towered over me and probably had at least 100 pounds on me even in combat equipment.

Took me close to a couple of weeks before I could 'understand' his Southern Drawl. To communicate I actually had to look at him and watch his lips. In the 'bush'? A huge hand on my shoulder pushing me down.

Fellow had the hearing of a barn owl. He could hear a mouse move. I had the special equipment, he had my back.

Someone later told me we were called 'Mutt and Jeff.' You may have to be 'old' to understand that one.