Thread: Weed guards
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:51 PM

bigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Weed guards

Random user, I agree! Check out the website of Capt Chris Newsome. He's a guide in the VA Beach area. I've tied on worm hooks for awhile, but Chris has taken them to new levels. Tying Saltwater Flies for the Chesapeake Bay of Virginia

BTW, that hook is a VMC 6319. It has a longer front section than most worm hooks of that style. I purchase them from Jax Cat Tackle. It's a wonderful hook for streamers!

Randy, I used tying thread. I tie with Danvilles Flat Depth Ray Nylon most of the time. It's the same thread as the Flat Waxed, but is not waxed. Comes in fluorescent colors too. I use the Flat Waxed also.

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!