View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 07:36 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: So, Why Am I Not Fishing?

Spent yesterday in a float tube on the lake, complaining about the wind, seems like the last two years if you are not willing to fish in wind you dont fish lately. I am sitting here this morning admonishing myself for being so self centered as I read about the trials and tribulations of my friend from the north. We all know that things could be worse and we need to take a moment and give thanks for what we do have.

I know you know that you have a lot to be thankful for, and as stated, it wont be long and you will be posting pics of those monster fish again. Hang in there, enjoy your late turkey day and all that you have to be thankful for, and I am sure the man upstairs will give you some great fishing days soon.

Hope all clears up and you can shake off the fishing jones soon.

d

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.