Thread: Predator by NFO
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 08:41 AM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Predator by NFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickf View Post
Joni,

Wow! I have the smaller "brother" a Outlaw Escape. I have the same valves and oar holders (although I usually never take the oars) I like to kick the Scadden "Omega" flip fins when I'm fly fishing.

Mine is 21 lbs, and a bit smaller than yours. Dave Scadden makes some really nice fly fishing 'toons!

Way to go! Looks like you will have a lot of great fly fishing times ahead.

Check this out, Joni. This girl looks a lot like you?
Cabela's - NFO Outlaw Pontoon Boat - YouTube

I wished on the look alike. The original Predator was the Escape out of this new material and NO oars. Directed to just tubers.
But, when delivered at the shows next to the Predator, NO ONE wanted the smaller version (except a few of us that asked for it ) It weighed in at 9 lbs.

I do admit I like this version. More room (for Baxter) behind the seat and moving that foot bar out farther is like he made the boat for me.