View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 12:03 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Aid Kit?!.....

Don't carry one on me as it's rare that I'm that far away from the Jeep. There, I have a massive one behind the drivers seat. Things almost the size of a brief case.

On the surface it sounds like over kill but I've had three experiences where I've come on car wrecks (in the sticks) and damned near emptied the thing patching up people. First one was the worst; straight head on at speed.

One car was pulling out from a side road on to the two lane highway when guy going the other direction decided to pass the car in front of him. They went straight into each other.

And this was before the days of mandatory seat belts, air bags, and such ..........