View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 07:05 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gun's!! Who's got em, who leaves em??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickj View Post
It's interesting, the way this thread is going. In other circles, those I travel, the thought is protection from two-legged predators, not four.
Indeed Nick, but the probability of 'they' walking a river beach is pretty rare. At least here. An old car drives up with a load of 'young men' and they don't have any fishing gear? I'll pay attention.

Only had that once, years ago and they did have fishing equipment .. but it was 'fly fishing only' season here on the Rogue. Walked up and 'explained the rules' and was told to fuxk off.

Fire station just across the street from the parking lot and 'May I use your phone?' So yes! 15'ish minutes later two Oregon State Police cars pulled in, told them what was going on/happened.

Another 15 minutes (give or take) four were in handcuffs getting stuck in the back seat of the patrol cars. Gear, and car impounded.